Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 2

So yesturday I took the clothes that I don't wear down and put them in a bag. When I first went in my closet to do this I almost didn't do it. I thought to myself I can't do this. I looked at all the clothes and looked at the clothes I seperated to keep and I just thought I can't get rid of any of these but I figured I got to do something so I started with the clothes that I really didn't care for anymore but it took more effort for some of the other things I just reasoned that I was getting rid of the bag yet and since I would be keeping it in my closet I can reach in and get something if I really needed too. I really doubt I'd have to do that but it made me feel better. I love how my closet looks now. Lots of room. Now I'm working on the girls' closet and I did one side already. Some of the extra clothes will go to grandma's for when they go for a visit. Going through this process has made me realize just how attached I am to things. I really didn't realize how bad I was hanging on to things for reasons that didn't make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment