Monday, August 9, 2010

Starting New with Flylady


Well in the process of getting myself together. So I decided to go to flylady and give it a go. Right now I am getting my Control Journal in order. Most of the baby steps are for you to do a little everyday. I'm not following everything to a "T", but so far everything is going well. I read a tip that suggest that you fold your laudry straight out of the dryer. It might seem like something you would automatically do but I usually don't. I usually put the clothes in the basket and then some how forget about them. So folding them right out of the dryer first (not just dumping them in the basket) and then putting them away right away is making laundry a lot easier. Also I have decided that I am going to try to do more homemade stuff. I found recipes for homemade laundry detergent and cleaners on The Grocery Cart Challenge blog (http://grocerycartchallenge.blogspot.com/). She has a lot of good tips on there. Also I will be searching the web for food recipes as well. I figure the more I make myself the less money I'll have to spend and I think it would just make me feel good over all.



Visit Flylady at http://www.flylady.net

No comments:

Post a Comment