Saturday, August 28, 2010

Six items or less

I was reading about some people that did an experiment with only 6 clothing items ( this did not include underwear, workout clothes, etc.) and I decided that I would lower the number of clothes in my closet. I'm not ready to go six items or less yet. So I took the clothes that I wear on a regular basis and move them to another part of the closet for me to choose from. Next I'm gonna take the clothes I don't wear very often and put them in a bag in my closet. If I don't end up using any of those things I will be sending them off to GoodWill. I haven't yet decided how long I will hang on to the bag, maybe a few months I don't know. But I am interested to find out how this will work out for me.:) In the mean time you can check out this website: http://sixitemsorless.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment